The perfect tool before you debug your site
Every web project is different, and it is best to develop a proposal for each project to ensure that you receive the best value for your allocated budget.
Why do you need web site usability testing from us !
- Can people tell whose site this is?
- Can people tell what the site is for?
- Can people find what they are looking for?
- Can people achieve what they want to?
- Do all the links work?
- Does every page link to home?
- Is the code correct?
- Is downloading fast enough?
- Is the site accessible?
- Is the text legible, even to poor-sighted or colour blind users?
- Is the text easy to skim-read?
- Are menu names succinct and accurate?
- Are there several options for navigation?
- Is the company's identity obvious on every page?
- Does every page have an obvious location: can people see what page, section and area of what site they are on?
- Do all the forms work?
- Can users reverse their actions?